Your Account Logout.
Teaching Online. By Susan Ko, Steve Rossen.
In stock online Free UK delivery Usually dispatched within 24 hours. Quantity Add to basket.
- Critical Reading: Making Sense of Research Papers in Life Sciences and Medicine (Routledge Study Guides).
- The Patterns of War Since the Eighteenth Century!
- Notes from the CFT Library: Books on Teaching Online!
- How i trade living?
- Lectures on Don Quixote!
This item has been added to your basket View basket Checkout. Your local Waterstones may have stock of this item.
Teaching Online: A Practical Guide
View other formats and editions. Teaching Online: A Practical Guide is an accessible, introductory, and comprehensive guide for anyone who teaches online.
The fourth edition of this bestselling resource has been fully revised, maintains its reader-friendly tone, and offers exceptional practical advice, new teaching examples, faculty interviews, and an updated resource section. New to this edition: entire new chapter on MOOCs massive open online courses ; expanded information on teaching with mobile devices, using open educational resources, and learning analytics; additional interviews with faculty, case studies, and examples; spotlight on new tools and categories of tools, especially multimedia.
- Teaching Online (4th ed.).
- ISBN 13: 9780618000425?
- The Neelys Celebration Cookbook: Down-Home Meals for Every Occasion!
- 25 Days, 26 Ways to Make This Your Best Christmas Ever.
Added to basket. After The Open Society. Sir Karl Popper.
See a Problem?
Wendy Smith. Jonathan Haber. Teaching Online. Susan Ko.
Teaching online : a practical guide | Open University Malaysia Digital Library Portal
Learning without School. GroupOrientedWorkandStudent Presentation Finding Images TheHow andWhy.
- Vorlesungen uber ortogonalreihen!
- Letters to Milena!
- Resurrecting the Brother of Jesus: The James Ossuary Controversy and the Quest for Religious Relics.
Narrated Slide Shows StudentGenerated Content MindMapping Preparing Students for Online Learning Classroom Management and Facilitation Classroom Management andFacilitation Asynchronous orSynchronous Discussion? Advice forInstructors Working within a Team Approach The Schedule Internal Email External Email Group Activity Areas Online Gradebooks